– Front fascia in body color and frame with chrome finish
– Lower front air intakes in glossy black Sport design
– Bumpers with lower front, rear & side plastic protectors in black, R-Design design
– Side window frame in gloss black (lower part)
– Exterior door handles with discreet lighting, in the color of the body
– Exterior mirrors in glossy black
– LED headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights
– Fixed panoramic glass sunroof
– 19” aluminum wheels with 5 double spokes, Black, Diamond cut with 235/50R19 front and 255/45/R19 rear tires (code
– Front Comfort seats with City Canvas Charcoal fabric, Origin decorative inserts (code R780)
– Roof lining in Charcoal color
– 3-spoke eco-leather steering wheel, sports
– Foam gear selector
– Fabric wallpaper front – back
– Rear seats with folding (60/40). Possibility of mechanical folding from the luggage compartment
– Metallic decorations on the front door sills with Recharge logo
Automatic 2-zone climate control system
– Advanced Air Cleaner system with PM 2.5 filter, air ionization, and cabin cleaning control through Volvo services
– Mechanically adjustable front seats with mechanical height adjustment and 4-way electric lumbar support
– Mechanical extension of the front part of the seat of the front seats
– Fixed rear headrests
– Front central armrest with cupholders
– Keyless start
– Keyless Entry System. Includes:
▪ Unlocking the car without a key, simply by grabbing the door handle
▪ Automatic opening of the luggage compartment door with a special sensor on the rear bumper
▪ Ground lighting with LED under the handles
▪ Pre-installation for waterproof mini remote control key “Key Tag” (Key Tag can be ordered after
charge from accessories)
– Electrically opening tailgate
– Mid interior lighting package. Includes
▪ Concealed lighting in the footwells of the front seats
▪ Front / rear seat lighting & reading lights
▪ Two lights in the luggage compartment
▪ Light in the driver’s / passenger’s sunshades
▪ Light in the glove box of the passenger
– Touring chassis
– Approach and departure lighting
– Electric parking brake
– Electric front and rear windows
– Humidity sensor
– Rain sensor
– External temperature display & digital clock
– Exterior mirrors electrically folding, electrically adjustable and heated
– Automatic anti-glare mirrors (interior and exterior)
– 12V front socket
– Hill Start Assist
– Hill Descent Control
– Ticket Holder
– Folding floor for holding bags in the luggage compartment
– Small object net in the luggage compartment
– Front luggage compartment
– 4 slots & 4 hooks for holding cargo in the luggage compartment
– 1 practical hook that folds into the passenger glove box for quick bag hanging
– Boot opening protector (metal)
– Detachable top cover in the luggage compartment
– Storage space under the luggage floor
– Charging cable for household socket (10A Mode 2)
– Mode 3 charging cable (3Φ, 16A)
– 3 year Volvo scheduled maintenance
– Roof airbags
– Driver / passenger airbags
– Driver’s knee airbag
– Possibility to deactivate the passenger airbag
– SIPS (front seat side impact protection system)
– WHIPS (neck and back protection system in the front seats)
– Safety zones with pyrotechnic pre-tensioners (front and rear outer positions) and seat belt reminder in all
– Electric locking of rear doors for child protection
– Volvo Guard Alarm. Includes siren, internal motion and tilt sensor, locking of all
– Central locking with remote control
– ESC: Electronic stability control, with advanced control subsystems (Active Yaw Control, Understeer Control
Logic, Advanced Stability Control, Roll Stability Control, Driver Steering Recommendation, Dynamic Torque Vectoring, Trailer
– Traction Control with Corner Traction Control / Torque Vectoring subsystem
– Spin Control, with Engine Drag Control
– EBL emergency braking lights: In case of emergency braking, the brake lights flash
quickly up to a speed of 10 km/h and then give way to the hazard lights
– Brake pedal with release function to prevent injury to the driver’s foot in case
– Automatic unlocking of the doors in the event of a collision
– Switch to open / lock all doors on the front doors
– Mechanical locking of rear doors (they do not open from the inside to protect children)
– ISOFIX child seat sockets on the two rear outer seats
– Electronic, anti-theft system a
Your Car Insurance covers:
Car accidents occur often. If there is no serious injury, the rest is a matter of simple procedures.
Remember: Do not acknowledge any third-party claims. Refrain from giving money to another person or signing any document.
Additional steps after a car crash:
Drive your car only if you are sure it is safe. Otherwise, contact Roadside Assistance* and take it to the nearest Motorlease Technical Support Centre.
*For roadside assistance, Motorlease collaborates with Europ Assistance, the leading care and assistance company for over 50 years.
In any case, fill out the Accident Reportand email it to the Claims Department at: email@example.com
Will my car be replaced?
Of course. In the event of an accident or car damage, Motorlease will take care of replacing your car.
Road taxes are part of the lease.
At Motorlease, as a leasing company, we undertake the full maintenance of your car, at the specified regular intervals, based on the manufacturer’s instructions and with the total cost (spare parts/work) covered by us.
Motorlease provides full Roadside Assistance with Nationwide Coverage, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, through Europe Assistance. In case of car immobilization due to a mechanical failure or an accident, simply contact Europe Assistance on 18112 or 210 8096100. Our consultants will be happy to guide you. Fast, safe, and without additional procedures. Also, in that case, Motorlease will provide you with a replacement vehicle of the same type as the leased one.
With Motorlease, you can be sure that you will never be without a car – even in the event of a mechanical failure or accident. A replacement car will always be available for you.
The replacement car may not be the same model as your car. However, we will make every effort to make it happen.
Tire replacement is provided due to normal wear. It is usually required every 45K kilometers. This service is covered by us and is performed only in authorized workshops. All you need to do is to inform us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per the new ministerial directive regarding the obligation of drivers to equip their vehicles with anti-slip means, we have sent all our customers a relevant email with all the necessary information, including the option of buying anti-slip means (snow blankets) from our company’s offices.
If you have leased a car from Motorlease and wish to receive the snow blankets for the winter of 2022-2023, please print, fill in, and email the Order Request (click here) to email@example.com.
To collect your order, you must pay the due amount in full by arranging an appointment in our offices, 340 Kifisias Ave., Neo Psychiko. We will be happy to serve you.