Car leasing (passenger & commercial) is for everyone.
Fortunately, leasing entered our lives for good. In other words, instead of buying a car, you rent it for the duration you want.
Thus, you enjoy tax benefits without the hassle of risks and stress, such as maintenance, insurance, car resale, etc.
It is important to know that there are leasing programs with and without the right to buy. What does this mean for you? It means that, in the first case, after the end of the contract, you can purchase the leased car. If you are still interested in having a lower monthly rent, then you choose a leasing program without the right to buy after the leasing period ends.
Advantages of leasing for businesses:
• Freedom of movement & confidence: you have a car immediately and always at your disposal to perform your business duties and facilitate the consistent movement of products
• Financial benefit: leasing is a business expense
• Fixed operating costs: with leasing, you can better plan your expenses without worrying about emergency incidents, accidents, mechanical breakdowns, changes in the residual values of the vehicles, etc.
• Avoiding the considerable expenses involved in buying a car and being able to use the money for some other need
• Ownership of company vehicles without expensive fleet management
• VAT is incurred on private vehicles but offsets on those with a professional license
•Possibility of leasing commercial vehicles that need to be fitted for refrigeration